Saturday, December 22, 2007

More Griswald Madness


Well my sister and her daughter were supposed to get here from New Mexico yesterday. I had tried several times to call her as the airline was showing her connecting flight from Chicago to Charleston as cancelled, the airline assured me that they could get her on a flight by Sunday to Charleston. Two days in Chicago, doesn't that sound like fun? Well she finally called me from the Hyatt at Chicago O'Hare , not where she had planned to spend the night. She did manage to get tickets to Columbus Ohio for today before she left the airport. By the way, her cell phone is dead and the charger is at the airport in her bags that likely won't reappear until new years. So it looks like today as my brother and his girlfriend are making their way up from the Big Easy via Charlotte on the US "GreyHound" Airways express, Deb and I will be driving to Columbus, three hours each way, to pick up my sister. Merry Christmas, you have to ask yourself why we didn't just all fly to St. Thomas for Christmas instead?

No comments:

Weather