Friday, December 7, 2007

Some of the Little Stuff

Some of the little unpleasant things to get ready for the move to the islands. Yesterday we both went to our doctor's office. Haven't had a check up in a while and since the medical care may not be what we are accustomed to we had physicals. Won't go into the gory details but you get the picture. Of course when he found out we are leaving the country it's flu shots, tetanus shot's, blood work to let us know we don't eat right, and in my case some additional tests have been ordered that involve probes in unspeakable places etc. Apparantly this is a right of passage for forty something males. Today we are closing on the refinance of our home here and working on a further consolidation of banking. I also am about half way through packing up my office in the house here destroying unnecessary paperwork and filling the rest for storage, not any fun but I keep telling myself the islands "soon come".

Jay

No comments:

Weather