Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This morning I shot six holes......



.......... in my freezer I think I've got cabin fever Somebody sound the alarm
I'd like to go where the pace of life's slow Would you beam me somewhere, Mr. Scott
Any old place here on Earth or in space You pick the century, I'll pick the spot
But I know I should be leaving this climate I've got a verse but can't rhyme it
I gotta go where it's warm
JB

It' 15 degrees here this morning and I have just had enough of winter already.
We spent the weekend overheating the shredder in the office. It literally would run for about ten minutes then overheat and shut down. We would have to wait about twenty minutes and it would start running again. We shredded up five trash bags full of out of date financial records, unbelievable the amount of crap that just piles up over the years. Deb's car is currently loaded with more stuff for Goodwill, the list continues to dwindle down which is a good thing.

No comments:

Weather