Thursday, January 10, 2008

Boxes Oh My


Well despite our best efforts to down size we will still be giving the post office a little money. It looks like we will be shipping ten or twelve boxes down via the mail of ting's we just don't think we can live without. We have a mailing address in St Thomas now and will try to ship this stuff out a few days before we leave so that it will arrive a few days after we do. We will let you know how that works out. :)
I posted this via iPhone to test my skills prior to live posts from the islands. Turns out practice is a good idea with technology as I put the original text in front of the picture on the iPhone and it all got erased. So note to self when posting via iPhone picture first then text.
Jay
Boxes Oh My, originally uploaded by captainjay.

No comments:

Weather