Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Rainbow


Well there really isn't a good reason to post this picture except we think it is cool. It was taken yesterday morning from the deck of the apartment. You see more rainbows here than any place I have ever been. If I go back through our pictures from old vacation trips down here there will almost always be rainbow pictures from every trip. As Buffet says "Were the sun shines through the pouring rain".

Well back to work today for me. We are trying to work into a daily schedule, work, eat, sleep etc. just like in the real world. It has taken a full two weeks to get adjusted to the time. Starting work has forced us to adjust. Deb actually got a full nights sleep last night. Tonight is the premier of Survivor so since Deb is an addict, I mean fan we will be having a nice quiet night at home this evening to celebrate our two week anniversary in De Islands.

Jay

2 comments:

mbw said...

nice pic Jay! the rainbow alluded me on the first trip but I saw one this time. Well, two actually but I was only able to capture one for posterity.

mbw said...

nice pic Jay! the rainbow alluded me on the first trip but I saw one this time. Well, two actually but I was only able to capture one for posterity.

Weather