Friday, March 14, 2008

Care Packages from the Mainland


Yesterday we received two care packages. It was like a mini Christmas. The first one came from a friend at home who sent me lots of hair care products. She gave me a new "do" a few weeks ago when she was here vacationing on St. John. And of course I can't fix it the way she did, so she sent some products that may help me get a little closer to the way it should look. It probably won't but it was still fun getting all the stuff. I get to try them out today, so I'll let you know how that works out.


The second package came from another friend, the homeowner of the house we're living in. She sent some household goods (sheets, candle, decorative cups, etc) and some goodies for our new furry friend downstairs, Toby.


So, long story short, care packages are really fun to receive. (hint, hint) :-)
Deb

No comments:

Weather