Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yesterday Was My Day Off


I am sorry I missed posting yesterday as it was my day off and the to do list had gotten out of control. Took Deb to work, went to Western Auto and got new brake pads, windshield wiper blades, Rain-X etc. Then it was off to Cost U Less to spend the GNP of a small Caribbean Country stocking up the new house. Then back to the house to put it all away. I got some bug spray for the yard and plants at Cost U Less and sprayed the perimeter of the house and decks with it. Then I cleaned the pool and did some laundry. This was followed by several hours of tearing apart the front end of the car only to find out that there is a bad wheel bearing on the right front. I greased it and put it back together so I could go get Deb at work. It is drivable but still will need some attention. Then Deb and I went on a quest for a Mosquito Net. We managed to find one and after a little work we have it temporarily installed it is functional but I will have to do some tweaking on the installation to make it pretty. So I guess no rest for the wicked. Maybe next week.

Jay

No comments:

Weather