Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Beach Pic


Friday Beach Pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

We hadn't posted yet today so I thought I would post a nice beach picture to end your work week. I may start doing this every Friday. One of the forums that we visit has a member that posts a beach pic every Friday and it's a nice way to kick off the weekend so I guess I'll steal his idea.
Enjoy!
Deb

BTW - most of the good beach pics we have were taken by some VIOL forum members (not us). This one was taken by MBW. So I want to give credit where credit is due. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice beach pic!!! =)

Did you ever find out how much diesel is on the island? We R paying anywhere from 4.09 to 4.29 per gallon here in Chas WV.

Rick Garvin said...

I was thinking of y'all today. I keep fantasizing about getting back real soon.

Cheers, RickG

Weather