Friday, July 11, 2008

No Access For You


No Access For You, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Well in the spirit of my Dell posts, Blogger has turned into a nightmare. We have no support, their help makes Dell look good. I posted on their forum a couple of days ago, when I could still get there from the computer and Deb read it from work and said I was flamed for not being nice. So now our only means of posting is the iPhone via email. So I thought I would post this here in case anyone from Blogger is listening. From what I can tell there are some DNS issues with some recent microsoft updates and Blogger is a victim of this. I would think they could put some pressure on and take care of it but their customer support people are to busy policing proper
posting rules on their help forum.

So we will do our best to keep the content up while we weigh our options.
Jay

1 comment:

Traveling Shaunda said...

Odd, I still haven't had any problems with my Blogger. Of course, now that I've said that, I will probably have an issue! By the way, Toby is getting better with each visit to the dog park. He got to play with a Shih-Tsu/Maltese mix today, it was good seeing him get to play a bit with another dog.

Weather