Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shopping at Havensight

Shopping at Havensight, originally uploaded by captainjay.

I thought that since I've been here almost a year it was about time I checked out the shops at Havensight. For those of you that don't know, Havensight is the cruise ship dock and there are a ton of stores! All the same stuff as downtown but there is a parking lot which makes it easier to park and walk around. Of course there are four cruise ships in today so traffic was insane but once I got in and parked, the shops were not busy at all. I guess the tourists are all out on excursions instead of hanging out at the ship; which I don't blame them, it's a beautiful day!!

BTW - today is mine and Jay's 10 year wedding anniversary so that was the reason for the shopping. :-)

Have a Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike & lisa say, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.i'm sure the boat crew will drunk dial tonight.

Rob Frimmel said...

Happy 10th Anniversary. Thanks for sharing your blog.
Rob, Sarasota, FL

Traveling Shaunda said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year!!!

Weather