Thursday, October 8, 2009

VInow Colors of Paradise TV




I recently got this email from VInow.com introducing their Colors of Paradise TV and thought I would share it with you. They have several videos about the Virgin Islands that are pretty cool. I don't know how often they come out with a new video but I'll be keeping a watch out for sure. Enjoy!

-----

Take an Island Break ...grab your coffee and sit back and watch some Colors of Paradise TV! Great shows about the U.S. Virgin Islands! The newest episode is Fort Segarra, Water Island. Other recent episodes include Lindberg Bay and Brewers Bay on St. Thomas. Click over and watch right now at http://www.vinow.com/tv
Thank you for watching!
Sincerely, VInow.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been planning a family vacation for the summer but I couldn't find a location that suited everyone in my family.
After watching the Color's of Paradise hosted by Africah Harrigan, I am sure that my family will have a blast in the Virgin Islands. There is a variety of activities and local events to suit all ages. My family will definitely be vacationing in the Virgin Islands for the Summer of 2010.

-Takiyah

Weather