Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Miracle on Main Street

Taken from St. Thomas Source:

The St. Thomas-St. John Chamber of Commerce presents the annual Miracle on Main Street, a downtown celebration. On Friday, Dec. 18, there will be a lighted boat parade on the waterfront at 6:30 p.m., and a holiday mini-parade from Market Square to Emancipation Park, at 8:30 p.m. Santa will be at Emancipation Park!

Read the rest of the story.

Here is another article about Miracle on Main Street in the St. Thomas Source.

Several of our friends thought that the event was being held this Friday (11th) but todays article set the record straight. Last year we rode on a friends boat for the lighted boat parade. It was a lot of fun seeing all the activity on waterfront and hearing all the music. But, I think this year I want to actually walk downtown and see it in person. All the stores stay open late, vendors are set up with their goods, music, food, etc. Plus that night kicks off my holiday break at UVI. We're off from Dec 19th until Jan 3rd. :-)

2 comments:

Karibi said...

Funny how I always manage to miss all of the events! :D

Unknown said...

I need to find me a job at UVI!!! I would love to have 2 weeks off...you go girl!!! =)

Weather