Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Jay and I spent the morning unpacking and organizing and getting settled in the new place. Then we went to some friends house for dinner and had a great time. The food was unbelievable but the comradery is what I needed. I had been feeling a little down after reading everyones posts on Facebook over the last few days about being with family and cooking and catching up on things and traditions. But I felt so much better once I got to my friends house and saw how much effort they put in to making the day feel special. And after I made some calls to my family, all was better and I was back to my usual happy self and appreciative of where I was living and the experiences I am gaining. I truly am Thankful :-)

No comments:

Weather