Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day


Happy President's Day, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Happy President's day and happy day off for most everyone except UVI. We gave up some of the smaller holidays in order to get our two weeks off around Christmas and New Year's. So that's a much better deal, so it's all good.

I had a great weekend. Poor Jay worked, not sure when his next day off will be. Major projects at work have to get done like yesterday so hopefully he'll get a few days when they finish up.

Saturday we had a going away party for Dave and Kirsten who are getting ready to leave de islands after being here for 10 years to do a little sailing. I'm really going to miss Kirsten, she has become one of my really good friends here so it will be a very sad day when they take off. It was a full moon out Saturday during the party and we took some really pretty pics of the moon along with some funny shots at the party, but can't really post them here lol

The other thing I did Saturday was get a tattoo! I've been wanting to get one since I moved here. Dave and Kirsten have several and really like the Jimmy Buffham shop near Havensight. I decided I had to do it before Kirsten left, so it was now or never. It turned out great. Matt did an awesome job. I'll post some pics later. ;-)

No comments:

Weather